Photos of other members boats.

AllanW

Featured Posts

thanks for ur help .mark

Yeah, pm me if you need any more help, or see the 'for new members area' for some past threads on the topic.

- But yoo are correct, you need to host the image somewhere, and then it works by puting the url of the photo into the post.

Daniel

Blinking heck Denis

It must have made you bounce a bit. She's going at a fair lick!

Deep water - give the motor a blow out!

only comming alongside for a cuppa tea so he had slowed down full throtle and it gets a bit wet in the welldeck

• 3 months later...

No picture but saw NBs Argo and Luvvely Jubbly heading south on the River Trent this afternoon. Don't know if they are members of this forum or if anyone knows them. Luvvely Jubbly had a but of a squeal going on when he revved his engine - hope he makes it to port. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone seen a boat called Olias? We owned her for a couple of years and I don't know who bought her, but, driven by a deep nostalgia for the floating life (as we are now grounded, with no boat at all, sob sob), we would love to know if the old girl is still in service, and being looked after...

• 1 month later...
If it works - Blue Pearl and Forever Young at Cassiobury Park last week.

DSCF6367.jpg

Hi Maggie,

It was nice to meet you (albeit very briefly).....and I love the photo, its such a nice spot where you passed us

All the best.

Les

Blue Pearl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Looks like god has taken a shine to their boat Phylis!

I hadnt noticed that until now. :lol:

I thought it was aliens, beaming down another runabout.

Has something put you in a bad mood this week? You dont seem your usual jolly self.

Has something put you in a bad mood this week? You dont seem your usual jolly self.

Sorry it wasn't meant to be an insult.

I was merely remarking on the futuristic look of that boat (and yours) compared to the majority of other boats associated with the forum.

That, and the beam of light, made it look a bit like a space ship, caught in a tractor beam.

Sorry it wasn't meant to be an insult.

I was merely remarking on the futuristic look of that boat (and yours) compared to the majority of other boats associated with the forum.

That, and the beam of light, made it look a bit like a space ship, caught in a tractor beam.

Nah takes more than that to upset us tupperware lot. I was talking about your week in general.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Is this the same Cal

Andrew

Indeed it is. The previous owners gave Malc a lift back from Boston when Wud-E-Nuff sank/almost sank on the visitor moorings up there.

Still talk to the previous owners now (helps that they are a few moorings up from us), they really liked Cal but wanted something bigger. Dont fully understand why they had the front screen of the canopy up there though. Thats the one we take off most often for a clear view out.