Photos of other members boats.

AllanW

Featured Posts

Thought it might be worth starting a place to post pics of CW members boats spotted around the cut

* See also the sister thread "Photos of you boat, Show off your craft."

Gralyn @ Harcastle Tunnel - July 2007

IMG_0029.jpg

Quiddich near Tixall - July 2007

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

Keeping Up @ Stratford - September 2006

IMG_0613.jpg

IMG_0614.jpg

Anyone else want to play eye-spy? :)

Allan

Edited by Dhutch
*Link to sister thread added

Haha, love it. Asuming noone gets upset about the photos.

Ten-bob-note at braunstonimgp2999ya8.jpg

Khaffra on the way south last year

imgp3017cl3.jpg

Warrior pasted also on why to the thames

imgp3021ur6.jpg

Keeping up leaving bealepark just behind us

imgp3399ud4.jpg

Traffenbergs mooring, when paul did our castle for us.

imgp2863pk4.jpg

Elessina and the other DBAboats at beale park

imgp3373lo3.jpg

Daniel

You're all free to take pictures of my boat if you're passing Beeston (probably not for the best at the moment!) I would do it myself but that'd be cheating :)

Not sure I know any of you well enough to recognise boats as yet, but hopefully soon, and when I start cruising around the system a bit more in holidays when it is summer I'll find some forum fun.

Meg

Yeah, i dont know a lot of people boats.

- I keep meaning to see if its possable to have a second photo on people profiles, so you could have a mug shot of yourself (as most already have) and then a second photo of your boat. Ontop of your chosen avatar

- However what we do have is a feild for "boat name" so as jason says, you can cross referecnt screen names and boat name. And it appears by the side of each members post also.

One of the reasons for my chosen avater is that is closeup of a fairly recognisable part of the boat, and has almost become our boats logo. Used on the forum/website and our snazzy new t'shirts, lol.

Daniel

• 1 month later...
Yeah, i dont know a lot of people boats.

- I keep meaning to see if its possable to have a second photo on people profiles, so you could have a mug shot of yourself (as most already have) and then a second photo of your boat. Ontop of your chosen avatar

- However what we do have is a feild for "boat name" so as jason says, you can cross referecnt screen names and boat name. And it appears by the side of each members post also.

One of the reasons for my chosen avater is that is closeup of a fairly recognisable part of the boat, and has almost become our boats logo. Used on the forum/website and our snazzy new t'shirts, lol.

Daniel

Saw Emily Anne close to the Anderton Boat Lift prob about 25th July. Looks a fine boat in the flesh, photos cant do it justice.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

IM000031.jpg

Fuzzy Duck

Hang on a minute. I don't think that'll work. I will just have a reminder from Supermalc and edit this in a minute.

Edited: Is that it?

N

Edited by Theo
To get picture to show

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No piccies I'm afraid, but I did see Zenataomm on the Ashby a few days ago.

I heard this voice saying 'I know you' and then they passed. I didn't recognise the boat name, but then he said who he was.

Nice to see another CW member on the Ashby. Hope the trip was a good one!

• 4 weeks later...
Hi i have a question i don't seem to be able to post pics on forum its asking for web address to link pic too.....is this the way it works...thanks..........mark

To post a picture in a thread , the image has to be hosted on a site, ie, imageshack, flickr and the like.