Lister Petter parts

dave7497

Featured Posts

Welcome to CWDF, Dave.

RLWP of this parish may well be able to help you. He runs a company called Marine Engine Services who are official Lister Petter agents.

Edited by Athy

I got a fuel pipe unobtainable anywhere else for a Lister SR2 from Sleeman & Hawken, The Diesel Centre, Broadmeadow Ind est, Teignmouth, Devon TQ14 9AE, Tel 01626 778266.  www sleeman-hawken.co.uk.  Very helpful they were too in tracking down the right part, emails of various possibilities sent to make sure i got the right one.

18 minutes ago, Arthur Marshall said:

I got a fuel pipe unobtainable anywhere else for a Lister SR2 from Sleeman & Hawken, The Diesel Centre, Broadmeadow Ind est, Teignmouth, Devon TQ14 9AE, Tel 01626 778266.  www sleeman-hawken.co.uk.  Very helpful they were too in tracking down the right part, emails of various possibilities sent to make sure i got the right one.

I've used them - very helpful.

Despatched the wrong oil filters for my LPWS4 but sent me the correct ones and a 'pre-paid' jiffy bag to return the wrong ones.

Seem to be a good company and show some weird and wonderful bits for 'obsolete' Listers.

3 hours ago, Alan de Enfield said:

I've used them - very helpful.

Seem to be a good company and show some weird and wonderful bits for 'obsolete' Listers.

That's what mine was. I think the connection was a size not made since 1950 - when it came it looked like they'd fished it out of the back of a drawer where it had lain unwanted for half a century.