Odd engine noise

tree monkey

Featured Posts

25 minutes ago, Victor Vectis said:

This could be a fun new game!

This weekend I went into my engine bay and found....................an ancient unsullied air filter.

This weekend I went into my engine bay and found....................a big buggered bolt belonging to a Beta big end.

Get the idea?

OK. Your turn.

This weekend I went into my engine bay and found....................???????

Once upon a time, I went into your engine bay and eventually found the baseplate

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RLWP said:

Wow - what kind of engines are you used to? I've found most diesels to be thoroughly deceitful

As are petrol engines! Our Genny has misbehaved for two nights, yet ran perfectly today! I have changed nothing. I hate engines sometimes.

10 hours ago, Victor Vectis said:

This could be a fun new game!

This weekend I went into my engine bay and found....................an ancient unsullied air filter.

This weekend I went into my engine bay and found....................a big buggered bolt belonging to a Beta big end.

Get the idea?

OK. Your turn.

This weekend I went into my engine bay and found....................???????

his weekend I went into my engine bay and found.................... RLWP surrounded by lots of tools

2 hours ago, X Alan W said:

The Ruston in a friends excavator used to have similar symptoms when small amounts of water were noticed in the water trap on the filter

Seconded. My Gleniffer did this for a while once and syphoning the water out from the base of the day tank fixed the problem.

• Greenie 1