24v inverter/charger system

bigcol

Featured Posts

Your mission today, if you choose to accept it?

We bought a complete new electric system including all the control boxes plugs and victorn 1500/3000 charger inverter.

the kit came with everything needed but came with this bad boy the photo is pants but I’m trying to locate a better photo.

any ideas re instructions or anything about it. It’s about 600 x 600 x 250 deep

its big very heavy, and I don’t know if I’ve asked this before

any clues or make it could be victron, or could be professionally made by another company.

i will try to hunt down better photo

C301C0C0-C020-4483-9E79-0D2197E066EC.jpeg

Why not just ask the company you bought it from what it is? I doubt it is a Victron product as there normally in one of there standard blue Victron outer cases. Where did you buy your new set up from?

You say you bought a complete new electrical system, was this everything from the shoreline in, RCD  Change over switches, fuse boards, control and distribution panel, or just a new combo inverter/charger? 

Edited by PD1964

If only it was that simple, I bought last year, the whole lot and much more from a guy who son paid £6500 for everything for his gin palace.
i bought the whole lot for £1500 considering everything is brand new. Inc the inverter/ charger from eBay, I’ve tried to bring up original photos
ive asked the questions, and am waiting for info from anyone

Yep PD1964

the whole lot from a chrome held electric socket and lead, to individual switches and consumer unit to distribution board it was on ebay

buy it now Everything is new sealed packets etc  some vets some victron , it came on a pallet. Just be nice to have more details on this bad boy.

col

• ITEM PRICE:
    £1,500.00
    See description
  • ITEM ID:322567246358 
  • SELLER

100% positive feedback

Boat electrics complete DC and AC system

I will try to get a better photo in the week, knee hopefully continue to get stronger, and will take a photo of the box.

ive Googled the code but it brought up somthing last year, but now no more.

Thankyou for taking an interest

col

Wow, that's not £6500 worth, all you've seemed to have bought is a new inverter charger, RCD and distribution panals, the clear box looks like some form is distribution/ fused shunt board, the rest is just basic fuse and distribution boards and control panels(well not basic as they look lcd display)

New Victron multi inverter £1335

https://www.es-store.co.uk/product_details.php?product=PHM24/3000-70-230V-T16A&description=Victron-Phoenix-Sine-wave-multi-plus.-24V-3000VA-inverter-70-amp-charger&cat_desc=Victron-Multiplus&cat_id=74&show_menu=23

Maybe more expensive for off shore gin palace customers.

Edited by PD1964

Hi but this is not all, I got thick battery cable, red and black

a galvonic transformer, DC reels of wire, including a 24 volt and 12 v change over thingy

in fact lots of smaller stuff th make it a pallet.

must admit I thought the inverter charger was £2000 ish but looked

https://www.google.co.uk/search?source=hp&ei=ud5bWujqL8PGkwWf0Jf4Bw&q=Victron+Phoenix+Sine+wave+multi+plus.+24V+3000VA+inverter+70+amp+charger+price&oq=Victron+Phoenix+Sine+wave+multi+plus.+24V+3000VA+inverter+70+amp+charger+price&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.12..30i10k1.4868.9944.0.12169.8.7.0.1.1.0.162.925.0j7.7.0....0...1.1j2.64.mobile-gws-hp..0.8.948.3..41.0.CW6hkmIQ--A

I so yes 1500 was still is a bargain I thought, chart plotter/ radar also battery mtrs 24 volt nasa speed and depth etcThe stainless 240 hook up is £98  just checked on line

i the end I paid £1500, so I’m a happy bunny that’s the main thing.

the dc/ac control panels aren’t cheap are they, plus I have all helm switches in packs

never going to use them to lol

Still be nice to find out what this distribution panel has in it or at least some destructions.

Edited by bigcol