George Clarke's amazing spaces.

Kinver Canopies

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, cuthound said:

I know a variation on that, PEBKAC, problem exists between keyboard and chair :)

When shooting, if someone keeps changing their shotgun in a misguided attempt to be able to hit anything the problem is known as “the nut behind the trigger”. 

12 hours ago, JamesFrance said:

Well it will have extra value because it's a celebrity "TV Star".

A bit like NB "Wreckless" 'renovated' by Guy Wossname a few years ago?

The one with the JP3 engine he described as "three cylinder, overhead cam" whilst pointing to the raised hand start... :)

16 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

A bit like NB "Wreckless" 'renovated' by Guy Wossname a few years ago?

The one with the JP3 engine he described as "three cylinder, overhead cam" whilst pointing to the raised hand start... :)

Im glad I wasnt in the engine room when the flywheel off that departed from the engine on the Leicester arm a couple of years ago.

On 11/01/2018 at 21:20, Captain Pegg said:

The photo looks like Ashwood Marina on the arm off the Staffs & Worcs.

JP

George Clarke said a couple of times that they were at Stratford of Avon and then later in the programme he said they were in Staffordshire.:rolleyes:.

You'd think they would get their facts right, or at least somebody from the production company should have spotted it. 

11 hours ago, PD1964 said:

What a thick tattooed Brummy idiot,

11 hours ago, PD1964 said:

1970's wooden top, paid £5k spent £20k+  Stupid young kids, as the boat may now be worth as much as £15-17k if that to another naive young couple.  George Clarke thinks it the dog's, however he's making a lot of money doing these TV programmes.  What a thick tattooed Brummy idiot, Obviously his idea not her's  total muppets. Anyone seen them since??

Get ready for the "New to Boaters" forum getting hammered with the 20 something's having the same idea as they've seen this programme and asking stupid questions. Thanks George Clarke. Makes me laugh as he keeps going on about Geordie's and he's in fact a "Mak'em" 

Get ready for the "New to Boaters" forum getting hammered with the 20 something's having the same idea as they've seen this programme and asking stupid questions. Thanks George Clarke. Makes me laugh as he keeps going on about Geordie's and he's in fact a "Mak'em" 

Oi watch it i come from Brum originally thick i am NOT tattos i have NONE an idiot well the wife would probably agree with that one :D

On 1/11/2018 at 23:55, bill brown said:

The boat looked great but the converted horse box in the same programme looked like a death trap, inadequate ventilation and a stove far to big for the space.

I very much doubt that the majority of camping sites would accept it.