HELP! I dropped a twig in my fuel tank!

Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, Furness said:

Before taking up boating,I was told by several people that boaters were mad,divorced and alcoholic.I didn't believe them,untill now.

C'mon fellas, a serious question was asked by a new worried boater.  Have a heart.

The OP was told early on it wasnt a problem

12 minutes ago, Furness said:

Before taking up boating,I was told by several people that boaters were mad,divorced and alcoholic.I didn't believe them,untill now.

C'mon fellas, a serious question was asked by a new worried boater.  Have a heart.

On 1/9/2018 at 21:10, The Boat Studio said:

Okay! I am relieved it doesn't seem to be worth stressing about. I thought as it disintegrated it would start messing up engine. I can now go back to worrying abt world politics..

Saying that I am gonna try fill up and attempt to get it out..

On 1/9/2018 at 21:16, The Boat Studio said:

:) I have to admit this thread has made me go from fretting that I have destroyed my boat to feeling slightly embarrassed about my dramatic post. Thanks for the humour guys.

9 minutes ago, ditchcrawler said:

The OP was told early on it wasnt a problem

I don't agree. Foreign objects and crap in the tank can cause engine stoppages probably at the worst time.Like when you are close to a weir!

Its better out than in [as the actress said to the bishop]

6 hours ago, Furness said:

Before taking up boating,I was told by several people that boaters were mad,divorced and alcoholic.I didn't believe them,untill now

I'll admit to the first. 

(who said that?) 

Edited by rusty69

16 hours ago, Furness said:

I'll admit to the second. But I claim that my contribution about whether the twig would sink was slightly relevant. It's basic science, but not everyone would know.

9 hours ago, rusty69 said:

I'll admit to the first. 

(who said that?) 

3 minutes ago, Peter X said:

I'll admit to the second. But I claim that my contribution about whether the twig would sink was slightly relevant. It's basic science, but not everyone would know.

Ok, Who's on third any takers. Hiccup.