what cooker

haza

Featured Posts

hi  every one happy new year to every one ...ok  so i am going to spoil myself in the next couple of weeks i am going to treat us to a brand new cooker money no object anyone know of the best ones out there ..there is nothing wrong at all with the thetford caprice mrk 111 i got at the moment i just fancy a change ,so if any one out is in need pm me 

We like spending other peoples money on new toys.

What size space is this going in, or can you rearrange the area around to suit? Integrated stand alone cooker, or separate oven and hob? Do you have 240V available when it is in use for fans and ignition? What colour do you want? I've got a New World 55TWLG that I've been happy with, but no idea if it is still in production. Would be happy to buy another. 4 hobs. Decent size oven that heats well and evenly. Have cooked a turkey in there. Grill OK, but not brilliant. No timers, or anything fancy. Needs 240V, which it usually gets from either the shore line, or a pure sine wave inverter. It has worked OK from a cheapo modified sine wave inverter when the Victron was poorly.

Jen

Edited by Jen-in-Wellies

When I installed my new full freestanding cooker in my boat, I was resigned to having one that needed 240V. After I installed it, I discovered that it only needed 240V for the light and the electronic ignition! Deep joy. My home one needs 240V to keep the knobs cool and some such and I don't think it will work without it though I haven't tested that.