How can this happen

bigcol

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

Very distressing for the owners I'm sure. Hope they can salvage it. It looks like a slipway the angle that it's at and if that thing is rwd, all the crud on the slip under the water and the weight of the rv may have been a nasty combination. 

I think you’re right about the slipway, and its probably on a river, I’d speculate they parked up on it dry and the water level rose overnight while they were sleeping in the high bunks. 

Yeah okay I'll go along with the slipway thing but what on earth possessed their brains to contemplate parking in a slipway even if it was dry at the time. Cannot see a trailer on the back so I don't think they were launching a boat.

19 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

I think the dialogue with their insurance company might make interesting reading...

I turned into a drive which wasn’t mine and collided with a tree which I haven’t got. 

The reason why I mention the dogs, I didn’t see them at first.

then it was mentioned re the dogs and you can see them all crammed together on dash board.

we would have retrieved our bassets as soon as I realised

col

In hospital at moment, and yes, made me laugh at first, need cheering up

But then seeing the dogs, stuck on the parcel shelf, is and would be a no no.

at least their sensible and got to somewhere safe and dry

col