Internet Doctor

dmr

Featured Posts

5 hours ago, Machpoint005 said:

I agree with the points about antibiotics not being the answer in every case. I am much more concerned that the push-doctor thingy, if the example is followed by the NHS, becomes yet another vehicle for private companies to make a profit out of the NHS, draining it of resources. Mr *unt can witter all he likes about the amount of money going into the NHS under his stewardship, but he is rarely asked how much of it is going straight out again in profits to the private sector.

Slippery slopes and back-door privatisation.

Drug companies have been supplying lubricant to NHS workers hands for years. At the local hospital nearly every reception was hosted/paid for by drug companies. They have a grip on NHS staff.

On 12/13/2017 at 16:53, Chewbacka said:

So one day we could have a little robot arm, complete with drill under the direction of an internet dentist.  I suppose if computers are smart enough to drive a car, then drilling and filling a tooth - so long as you keep still - would be easy.  Maybe this could become a new use for unused phone boxes in rural areas...........

What you need is Skynet.......

In case you have never see it, the pre-show at the Terminator attraction at Universal Studios