In a predicament

willie5094

Featured Posts

Good morning all

I have a 4% 2 week Spring/Summer share on a 62' narrowboat, we are currently managed by a company and are going self managed end of Feb 2018, we therefore cannot sell through management company after Feb 2018, and are looking for recommendations in how to sell our share online as we are offering the share at £1000 which in my eyes is a bargain as the boat has been well looked after.

Our reason for selling is we are relocating abroad next year.

Many thanks.

Hasn't that already happened.

edit. I have never been able to add smilies. I thought I had just been able to but the post wouldn't..........post until I removed the smiley. Any advice. I'd hate to be misunderstood again.

Edited by Nightwatch

Just now, Nightwatch said:

Hasn't that already happened.

Should it? Someone with no posts but in a strange dilemma over sale/ownership asking advice is certainly fair. An unknown selling the dilemma on through the forum might be something we'd less freely support. Just asking the obvious question. :)

It is fair. But if I wasn't sure if a site allowed 'selling' I would opt not to sell but ask the above question to avoid any such restriction.

To me, it seemed a perfectly acceptable question until another post prompted my post! Hey Ho! and a bottle of rum. (Are they the words?)

9 hours ago, Hudds Lad said:

friends, family, acquaintances, failing that somewhere like boatshare.co.uk (think we bought our share from an enquiry on there)

We sold our share via boatshare.co.uk. Went within a couple of days. Possibly went in a bit cheap as we just wanted to get out of the monthly syndicate payments when we bought our own boat.