Fill Yer Tanks and Top Up Yer Coal

matty40s

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

I expect he could come up with a fiendishly ingenious solution of clearing them of snow, involving counterbalances,torsion bars and ecofans.

Nah, he would have said take them out from under the snow and put them on top.

:)

4 hours ago, Tony Brooks said:

But remember the problems the last bad snow caused to paintwork while Phill was still active here. If it stays on the roof for too long and goes through a partial thaw and then freeze cycle you are likely to get micro-blistering.

And don't I know it. In the good old days paint was waterproof and snow proof, not today it seems. Leave you boat out in the weather and what do you expect !

1 minute ago, ditchcrawler said:

And don't I know it. In the good old days paint was waterproof and snow proof, not today it seems. Leave you boat out in the weather and what do you expect !

I always put ours in the garage overnight and when rain is expected. Hadn't thought about snow though:)

16 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

I expect he could come up with a fiendishly ingenious solution of clearing them of snow, involving counterbalances,torsion bars and ecofans.

Simple solution to keep the panel nice and warm. Fix 3 cranked legs underneat it and use it as a chimney hat. If more that one panel  construct a multi outlet manifold extension to the chimney to put em all on.

• Haha 1