Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Canal World is currently fundraising. Please click here to find out more.

WotEver

Anyone with legal knowledge of Consumer Rights?

Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, WotEver said:

Buyer just called me. He received an email 10 minutes ago from the seller informing him that “due to the failed mediation” he was going to send the goods for independent testing and he suggested that the buyer might wish to have his own independent tester do the same. 

The buyer replied with thanks for his email, asked for the address to which to send his evidence pack, and wished him a happy Christmas. 

Im not clever enough to write it correctly but wont that just back up the fact that it was returned faulty.

I'm a side note I notice he says 10 working days which on the car of it seems ok but actually could be only 12 days and not the 14 prescribed in law.

If you get on the Monday you should have until he following Sunday and not the friday that his terms say.

A bit naughty. 15% deduction. I' not sure that' allowed either. If he does not charge for p&p that' his business loss and no concern of the buyer

Edited by thebfg

48 minutes ago, thebfg said:

Im not clever enough to write it correctly but wont that just back up the fact that it was returned faulty.

No. He’s claiming that fact with zero evidence, and in direct contradiction of his statement of particulars on the claim. So the buyer is simply ignoring him. 

As for your observations about the seller’s terns I agree, hence they will form part of the buyer’s evidence bundle as Appendix a. 

Edited by WotEver
  • Happy 1