London Boat prices and sellers expectations

PD1964

Featured Posts

I think the problem here is that the OP is not managing the thread properly. I'm relatively new to the forum but you have to learn the ebb and flow. After asking a fairly obvious question which I think the OP answered by post 5, he then disappeared for a few hours which was a bad mistake. Do not post then go AWOL. This lot will have turned lead into gold by the time you get back. If you do go AWOL, then when you get back, keep repeating the question. This lot are like goldfish with an attention span of the last 15 posts at most.:giggles: The main problem though is no seems to care about London!

• Greenie 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Alan de Enfield said:

Seeing as London has been mentioned – it’s amazing how Corbyn’s rise is so closely linked to the old saying :

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident

As Sellers has also been mentioned, I quite like the Pink Panther films and Britt Ekland. 

Oh. And that hard days night thing he did

2 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Nope. The word Sellers is in the title. 

As is Expectations. Anyone remember Miss Havisham? :)

I remember reading Great Expectations as a set book at grammar school. We witty lads nicknamed it "Twins".

10 minutes ago, Dr Bob said:

I remember going to grammar school.

I remember Twins. Rubbish film with Sw̶a̶z̶e̶n̶n̶e̶g̶g̶e̶r̶, S̶w̶a̶rt̶z̶e̶n̶e̶g̶g̶e̶r̶  S̶w̶a̶rt̶z̶e̶n̶n̶e̶g̶g̶e̶r̶ Arnie and De Vito. 

Edited by rusty69
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, Dr Bob said:

I think the problem here is that the OP is not managing the thread properly. I'm relatively new to the forum but you have to learn the ebb and flow. After asking a fairly obvious question which I think the OP answered by post 5, he then disappeared for a few hours which was a bad mistake. Do not post then go AWOL. This lot will have turned lead into gold by the time you get back. If you do go AWOL, then when you get back, keep repeating the question. This lot are like goldfish with an attention span of the last 15 posts at most.:giggles: The main problem though is no seems to care about London!

The main reason no one cares about London is cos its a s h one t hole. Only about 10 million live there and the other 60 million don't so why would anyone care about it?

On 23/11/2017 at 10:28, Athy said:

Not toilets then? My, how things are changing.It's a bit like Test Match Special, which I was delighted to hear returning to the airwaves last night: it starts off talking about cricket, it will deviate via cakes, buses and the Lord knows what else, but will eventually return, after an interesting and entertaining detour, to a discussion of cricket. I am not advocating discussion of Victoria sponges and Routemeasters on here, but I hope that you get my drift.

But I like Routemasters.

(Especially green ones)

ETA Oops, sorry chaps. I'm a bit late to the party.

Edited by Victor Vectis