continuosly cruising....how far are you suppose to go..

katty45

Featured Posts

23 minutes ago, Captain Pegg said:

Cue link to CRT webpage showing more than one type of licence available :giggles:

Of course though you answered the question that was really being asked.

JP

I should have expected that but I couldn't be bothered to type about declaring a home mooring or not.

18 minutes ago, LadyG said:

So, what licence do you have? [thnkng that sounds lke a plan.....]

At the present moment a standard River and Canal licence as this year the plan is to head north and do yorks/lancs and north wales ... then next year possibly get a Gold Licence and head south and east :) 

Rick

8 minutes ago, dccruiser said:

At the present moment a standard River and Canal licence as this year the plan is to head north and do yorks/lancs and north wales ... then next year possibly get a Gold Licence and head south and east :) 

Rick

As the man said......Theres gonna be a convoy ;)

• Happy 1

On 11/22/2017 at 09:31, Athy said:

On reflection, I wonder if this is sound advice for the O.P., as it portrays what you can get away with rather than what you're allowed to do. You wouldn't, I'm sure, advise people to drive at 80 m.p.h. along a road: they might get a way with it for a while, but when they're caught the penalty will be severe and their action may lead to their being suspended from the wheel. 

The more things are publicized, the more discussion can be had about the advantages and disadvantages about the wording of such laws/regulations/guidance. This inevitably leads to changes > progress.

There is nothing worse than following the spirit of the law, only to find that others do not, and continue to do so, because there is no open discourse.

• Greenie 1