Talking engines

PeterCr

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, Alan de Enfield said:

Wouldn't that be Lloyds (the Black Horse) Bank

The bad guys have captured the Lone Ranger, have him naked on the ground, and are about to shoot him. "Do you have any last wishes??", one of them asks.

"Bring my horse, Silver, over here.", the Long Ranger replies.

They grant his wish and over comes Silver. The Lone Ranger whispers for a moment into Silver's ear. Then Silver disappears over the horizon like lightning. He returns in just a few seconds with a big, beautiful woman in the saddle. She hops off Silver, strips naked and in short order she and the Long Ranger enjoy themselves to the utmost, much to the delight of the bad guys.

When they've finished, another bad guy says, "That looked like good fun. Do you have any other last wishes??"

"Yes ..bring my horse, Silver, over here one more time.", the Long Ranger replies.

Silver approaches, and the Long Ranger whispers into his ear, "You idiot! I said bring POSSE!"

• Greenie 1

2 hours ago, rusty69 said:

I know the song,as I had a childrens TV tunes LP, and Fireball XL5 was on it. I don't remember the tv series, but do recall Stingray,Captain Scarlet,Thunderbirds, Joe 90 etc

We could only afford 45's, to play on the one Dansette between us, which doubled up on Sat night as a boombox, in a very small back room at the tennis club. 

Edited by LadyG

6 minutes ago, LadyG said:

We could only afford 45's, to play on the one Dansette between us, which doubled up on Sat night as a boombox, in a very small back room at the tennis club. 

We were more affluent in the 70's,so could afford LP's and stereophonic speakers:)