CRT and continuous cruising

DavidAN

Featured Posts

On 22/11/2017 at 10:13, Alan de Enfield said:

Even these are unaffordable to some.

I know - lets just give anyone who wants one a 'free house', but then they have no job or income & cannot afford the 55" TV and internet access so lets make that free as well, where does it end ?

What an excellent idea!

Keith

• 2 weeks later...

I just thought I would give an update for anyone who is interested...

In the end I found a cheap CRT residential mooring. It was cheap because the mooring is relatively short in length, which is reflected in the price. So, I was quite lucky in finding it. It's a little bit farther North than I would have liked. Being a Northerner myself, though, it shouldn't be a problem.

I'll have to pay Council Tax, but that doesn't bother me as there are several advantages to having Council Tax status, especially for an expat. It also means I won't have to pay for a postal forwarding address.

Anyway, thanks to everyone for all the advice that has been given to me on this thread - even in the cases where I have already known some of the information, it has, at the very least, helped to confirm it.

Edited by DavidAN
spelling
  • Greenie 3