Stove Fan Effectiveness Question

BlueStringPudding

Featured Posts

On 19/11/2017 at 20:34, tree monkey said:

Yeah but I bet your stove has a black finish,  unfortunately due the BSPs style over substance white stove she gets absolutely no heat from it at all

Then perhaps she can use it to keep milk, wine and other things thst need to be kept cold in it.

Why with the ecofan on top it could possibly be turned into a freezer :P

• Greenie 2

39 minutes ago, tree monkey said:

Blue string pudding, she might have started this thread or the other one, I dunno

To refresh,  I, being a very caring chap sacrificed my extremely useful ecofan clone to BSP..

Why didn't you harness its power to saw wood by strapping it to a cigarette lighter?

A useful and lightweight alternative to a chainsaw would be useful in your profession I'd have thought.

1 minute ago, carlt said:

Why didn't you harness its power to saw wood by strapping it to a cigarette lighter?

A useful and lightweight alternative to a chainsaw would be useful in your profession I'd have thought.

Intresting idea,  which I might spend the winter exploring,  but as my job is more pointing and almost none of the sweaty stuff not such a direct benefit if your concept works.