Fuel Costs

babylek

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, ditchcrawler said:

The point I was making was that in France 100% duty paid is still cheaper than a 40?60 split at most locations and if the OP is buying on the Thames then its a lot cheaper in France, but he will probably need to take a can to the garage to get it

When we take NC down next summer we are going to find a petrol station near where she is to be launched and fill her up with white. We are not paying white diesel prices for red diesel at the waterside.:blink:

7 hours ago, Naughty Cal said:

When we take NC down next summer we are going to find a petrol station near where she is to be launched and fill her up with white. We are not paying white diesel prices for red diesel at the waterside.:blink:

It was well over garage price last time we went that way.    Last year Sheperton was £1 10p for heating. http://diesel.fibrefactory.co.uk/

46 minutes ago, babylek said:

What a great website. Thanks. I am also thinking about going over to France. I wonder if there is such a great website like that with French fuel charges?

I think you may struggle to buy fuel canal side there. Every one I knows takes cans to the supermarket of petrol station

20 hours ago, babylek said:

What a great website. Thanks. I am also thinking about going over to France. I wonder if there is such a great website like that with French fuel charges?

Some info on the following...........

https://www.french-waterways.com/practicalities/shoreside-services/#fw-tab-content-0-1