Winter stoppages

Timx

Featured Posts

Damn, I have known about the winter stoppages, but just checked the map again, I thought the braunston stoppage was number 27 only, but inside the purple dot is the number 7, I'e starting tomorrow for over a month, I thought I had till the twentieth , I'e number27. Why is that not incorporated ,Is it just me or is it hidden. Now have to completely change plans. I am 6 hours away from locks and have been sat here three days oblivious thinking I had a couple of weeks. Why have they hidden it in that way.All the others are not hidden.damn damn damn damn.maybe it's just me  damn.cant believe it.

Braunston certainly closes tomorrow the 6th, the work boats and the new lock gates are already there.

3 minutes ago, ditchcrawler said:

I understand its quite busy there today

We walked up the the Netlson at twelve and back down at two, only a couple of boats on the locks by then.

Just now, ditchcrawler said:

Just read on Facebook the queue to go up is back to Butchers Bridge at the moment

Complete fabrication I am afraid unless they have all arrived in the last 30 mins, there was no one going up or down, and certainly no queue.