Hit and run

Pie Eater

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, Pie Eater said:

Anyone else been reading about a hit and run on the nbfreespirit blog.

Photos show a cruiser damaging a narrowboat in the Rugby area and then not stopping to check on the damage.

Don't read Blogs. No one is that interesting ecxept in their own minds :)

• Greenie 3
  • Haha 1

On 22/10/2017 at 20:23, Pie Eater said:

Anyone else been reading about a hit and run on the nbfreespirit blog.

Photos show a cruiser damaging a narrowboat in the Rugby area and then not stopping to check on the damage.

I'd have thought a narrowboat was far more likely to damage a cruiser than the other way around.

Got a link to the blog?

Members here aren't they? nbfreespirit?

1 hour ago, mark99 said:

The bloke must be a nutcase. Sounds like a real nasty one too. Well done to the photographer. That plastic pos of his should be crushed.

Thanks for the "Heads up", was not ware the it was a Pos,I assumed it was a Pile of Poop.

Manufactured by the Renowned 'Heepov' Company

Edited by cereal tiller

On 23/10/2017 at 09:47, Laurie.Booth said:

Window frames badly damaged

Badly?

The photo shows what looks to me like trivial damage and actually needs manual annotations so the three tiny dents in the ally frames can be seen!

I find myself wondering how many months it would have taken for the victim boat owner to notice had the blogger not told them about the incident. 

3 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Badly?

The photo shows what looks to me like trivial damage and actually needs manual annotations so the three tiny dents in the ally frames can be seen!

I find myself wondering how many months it would have taken for the victim boat owner to notice had the blogger not told them about the incident. 

I'm going by the information given on the blog.

"They showed me the damage...OMG...it was horrendous! Large scratches on the paintwork in two places and two of the window frames were dented and damaged beyond repair. "

On 23/10/2017 at 09:56, Laurie.Booth said:

I'm going by the information given on the blog.

"They showed me the damage...OMG...it was horrendous! Large scratches on the paintwork in two places and two of the window frames were dented and damaged beyond repair. "

Ok here is the picture of the "OMG it was horrendous" damage:

P1540146.JPG

On 23/10/2017 at 10:07, Athy said:

Eh?

I know "P.O.S." as Point Of Sale, which does not seem to fit the sense of your comment.

it is an acronym for "pile of shit", as you could easily have worked out had you properly applied your incisive moddy brane!

Curiosly,if Spoonerised, the term gives us the name of Brad Pitt's daughter, Shylo. 

10 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

it is an acronym for "pile of shit", as you could easily have worked out had you properly applied your incisive moddy brane!

Curiosly,if Spoonerised, the term gives us the name of Brad Pitt's daughter, Shylo. 

Incisive brains are not always allied to dirty minds. I don't think that I would have guessed that meaning, no, but I am indebted to your knowledge of the malodorous recesses of the English language.

So is it pronounced "poss" or "pee oh ess"?