Tow Bathampton to Darlington wharf k&a

jennywren

Featured Posts

Not sure where to post this, but just on the off chance, am wondering if anyone on the forums might be able to give me a tow from Bathampton swing bridge to Darlington wharf visitor mooring. I have a 32ft narrowbeam GRP cruiser and it's not urgent (although I would like to be there for the end of the month).

Typical of my ability to invite boating disaster, my propeller has fallen off (again-if anyone remembers the last time; this time entirely my own fault since I knew it wasn't well held on, I feel such a total moron). Anyhow, I have not enough time to source a new propeller and get it fixed in the next few weeks (assuming I could even get into a dry dock somewhere)- I've just started a PhD, I already have one million other things to do and stress about. Besides which, boat needs some other engineering work it will probably have to come out for, so it makes more sense to try and coordinate the two. I have a winter mooring booked at Darlington wharf, so if I can get there then I have no immediate need to move for the next few months, which will give me the breathing space to arrange all the work that needs doing before I'm boating again in the spring.

Any help much appreciated. :)