Outboard motor fuel consumption

Adeandlou

Featured Posts

On 18/10/2017 at 19:27, Paul C said:

You're joking? Really??? You're leaving because of a single missing letter "e" and can't cope with people pointing this out?

As you are all in favour of the pedantic I'm sure you won't mind my pointing out that the above should be in the singular and not the plural.

6 hours ago, reg said:

As you are all in favour of the pedantic I'm sure you won't mind my pointing out that the above should be in the singular and not the plural.

However many folk it was doesn’t excuse OP’s rudeness in flouncing off in a huff over a bit of lighthearted banter after he’d been given so many useful and informative replies from all of the respondents. 

Not agreeing or disagreeing with any of the comments so far just posting my experiences with an outboard, mine has a 13 ltr tank  and I've been out from dawn to dusk and never emptied it, its a Honda 9.9, I carry a 10ltr can with me and have always found it ample to top up if I'm out for more than a few days, I'm up on the Lancaster and its easy to get fuel as the A6 is never too far away, I hear no end of stories from the steel boaters that fuel availability is an issue up here, I'm on the look out for a larger boat but it will have an outboard or an inboard petrol, never had an issue with battery power and I only have two 110aph batteries but I do have two large solar panels on the roof , that's with eberspacher running every night , usual phone, vape chargers, TV ,radio on all night plus the usually water /shower pumps..