Inverter choice - peak power

tonyreptiles

Featured Posts

On 10/11/2017 at 14:34, Alan de Enfield said:

Eco Frendly Dryers

The Eco Tumble Dryer is the only domestic tumble drying appliance available in the UK which uses gas rather than electricity and which consequently produces 54% less carbon than a typical electric tumble dryer with 61% lower annual running costs.

https://whiteknightdryers.com/eco-frendly-dryers/

There is no tumble dryer on Earth as Eco Friendly as a washing line :)

On 17/10/2017 at 16:29, mross said:

It's a bit late now, but AEG finally replied..........................

Thank you for your email with regard to your AEG washing machine. 

I am afraid that due to the age of the appliance, we are only able to access the user manual for this model. Please find this below - 

I trust the above will assist you with your query and if you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Department on 03445 611 611.

Kind Regards,

Charlotte
AEG Customer Care Team

?ui=2&ik=8cac59b6a1&view=fimg&th=15f2ad8b6ed5943b&attid=0.0.1&disp=emb&attbid=ANGjdJ-2DTk4-vUyQzA6uh8exphctkNElWc8BD7G7tVTGRopsCc2SC3ixqCp9PrWt7IrA7Mlh6oi_Fm7XIzv3NVVOnpXpLg9DwEfIWOn2P7CJVUiAQeZ7G42-nSGLVc&sz=s0-l75-ft&ats=1508252375718&rm=15f2ad8b6ed5943b&zw&atsh=1

Hi MrRoss - I really appreciate your efforts. It is quite an old unit, but my other half is meticulous on care and maintenance so it is almost like new!! 
We're wondering if one of these twin tubs might be a good choice. If we sold the AEG we might make enough to buy one - so a straight swap. 

Decisions decisions.
Thanks again

TR

I have a twin tub on the boat and am delighted with it.  As I said, get one with a 2,800rpm spin.  You can take shirts out and iron them!  Budget £100.  You AEG will last indefinitely and fail suddenly, probably years from now.  It won't sell for much, sadly.