Up Up and Away. Don and Val Robertson farewell canal boating and NB Whio

DandV

Featured Posts

Sad to hear but fully understand your decision to 'stay at home'.

We met in Leeds earlier last year, we lend you our wet vac, we also met Whio earlier this year with with your daughter or son and family. Can't remember where to be honest. Anyway best wishes and good luck for your future.

Martyn & Margaret.

It has been an absolute pleasure meeting you over the last few years, and getting a tad jealous at some of the places you have managed to get to. (Although glad there are a very few little stretches that we have done which you still havnt:D)

I am sure Whio will sell quickly and that someone else will enjoy it as much as you have.

Look forward to hearing of your next adventures.

Matty and Kathy.

3 hours ago, Nightwatch said:

Sad to hear but fully understand your decision to 'stay at home'.

We met in Leeds earlier last year, we lend you our wet vac, we also met Whio earlier this year with with your daughter or son and family. Can't remember where to be honest. Anyway best wishes and good luck for your future.

Martyn & Margaret.

Thanks for that wet vac. It was a challenge mooring in those huge gusts between the high rise buildings. Two people on the centreline and the bow thruster could not stop us blowing across the dock. No damage except the bow thruster batteries never recovered from the exertion and were sent ashore at the beginning of this year.

There is more then one WHIO and I can assure you all the people we had on board this year would be extraordinarily flattered to be mistaken as our off spring.Must have been WH11 you saw!!!

Don and Val

• Greenie 1

A Good read Don and Val

glad you had a great time, meeting new people, and new experiences.

and if I did show some excitement, I apologise. Having been out and about only 3/4 times in as many years,

i can’t remember the occasion, but as years gone by, I’m more relaxed, what will be will be.

i don’t notice speeders any more,  as each to their own. I have made mistakes and will continue todo so

all I can say, good health, and a good successful future to you both.

colin and Sharon xx

Edited by bigcol