Bedazaled g4 led lbulbs

bigcol

Featured Posts

Hi I've got a G4 Tower LED dusk to dawn bulb which I bought 3 years ago

its blown, so here I am trying to get in cheaper, it seems as tho bedazzled is the only place that sells them

is this right. 

Including delivery £15.50

lol I know I'm going to be blasted for this question

do these bulbs come with any warrentee?

9 minutes ago, bigcol said:

Hi I've got a G4 Tower LED dusk to dawn bulb which I bought 3 years ago

its blown, so here I am trying to get in cheaper, it seems as tho bedazzled is the only place that sells them

is this right. 

Including delivery £15.50

lol I know I'm going to be blasted for this question

do these bulbs come with any warrentee?

Guarantee will be void if they discover you've been powering it from a shoal of electric eels in excess of 30v, without a voltage stabilizing transformer set at 12v

If it's

28 minutes ago, ianali said:

Are these different to the millions being sold on eBay etc for about 60pence each? Ian.

If it's lasted 3 years, then yes.  I bought a load on Ebay a few years back and most had blown within six months. One was still going two years later though.

14 minutes ago, Arthur Marshall said:

If it's

If it's lasted 3 years, then yes.  I bought a load on Ebay a few years back and most had blown within six months. One was still going two years later though.

Changed all our boat ones just over 3  months ago with eBay ones for around 60p each. Had 2 that didn't work from new and another 1 failed about a year ago. Otherwise all are good. As are many that I know my friends have fitted. I wouldn't have wanted to spend maybe £400 on bulbs. Ian.

47 minutes ago, ianali said:

Are these different to the millions being sold on eBay etc for about 60pence each? Ian.

Yes these are dusk to dawn sensor bulbs.

so for outside doorway, these are in a bulkhead light, and come on or off automatically.

col

So yes the bulbs you can get from eBay, but can’t find dusk to dawn sensors.

just normal bulbs g4 bulbs at £6.95.

saying that I think these bulbs are 4 years plus !

col

10 hours ago, Arthur Marshall said:

If it's

We still have our first set of cheapies which we bought from Ebay installed in the bedroom. None have failed yet.

We only replaced the saloon and Galley ones as we wanted brighter ones. They were replaced a few years back and are all still working.

Price £6.60 for 10.

2 minutes ago, Naughty Cal said:

We still have our first set of cheapies which we bought from Ebay installed in the bedroom. None have failed yet.

We only replaced the saloon and Galley ones as we wanted brighter ones. They were replaced a few years back and are all still working.

Price £6.60 for 10.

As I said earlier I have the same experience with cheap leds. Maybe it's luck of the draw? Or maybe it's to do with different boats electrical systems? Ian.

Hi

ive search on eBay, You CANNOT get the bulbs with a sensor.

ive tried. 

you can get the exact bulbs, same  amount of leds, same shape, but I cannot find them with a sensor

yes the same bulbs are a fraction of bedazzled prices, but if you look at the top there’s a sensor that comes on automatically in the dark

switching off in the beginning of day.

i love to buy them cheaper,

thankk tho for all the posts

col

A5D6853B-5A23-4D8A-BC5A-CBEBF45A3343.jpeg

Thanks everyone for looking and posting

what I done 4/5 years back I’d buy 2 simple cheap 240 exterior wall bulk head lights €2.99 from tool station.

then bought a g4 sensor light, and a 240 Baynet converter which gives me 12v sensor lights every night automatically switching of and On. When I gets dark these are by the doors on the outside making it safe getting on and off the boat in the dark.

i suppose I could connect these 2 lights on a timer, but of course mucking about with the timings every year.

th e way I done it has worked every night for the 4 years plus

col

EB7A8806-3EA4-44EC-AAED-C8B8A19A14E8.jpeg

I am sorry to hear that one has failed and also sorry to say that the
warranty has long expired. I presume that you have tried swapping (just) the
bulb from one fitting to the other to eliminate a faulty adaptor or light
fitting or a wiring problem?

Since you last ordered we have built a new website which is much easier to
navigate and is mobile friendly, we have also reduced the price of the
G4T-15LS bulb despite increased cost and the weak £/$ exchange rate compared
to 2013. Here is a link to the product on our new site:
http://bedazzledledlighting.co.uk/product/g4-tower-15-led-sensor/

Kind regards
Richard Hall

looks like will be ordering again

3 hours ago, ianali said:

As I said earlier I have the same experience with cheap leds. Maybe it's luck of the draw? Or maybe it's to do with different boats electrical systems? Ian.

Well most are rated 10-30 volts and my boat runs near the upper end of this at a nominal 24 V but up to 29.5 V when charging

None of the 14 or so bulbs I ordered from Bedazzled about 10 years ago has failed, whereas every single equivalent led bulb I ordered from Ultraleds previously failed within a few months. I've never tried the cheap ones from ebay but it sounds like luck of the draw and as a liveaboard they get a lot of use and I need reliability.

39 minutes ago, blackrose said:

None of the 14 or so bulbs I ordered from Bedazzled about 10 years ago has failed, whereas every single equivalent led bulb I ordered from Ultraleds previously failed within a few months. I've never tried the cheap ones from ebay but it sounds like luck of the draw and as a liveaboard they get a lot of use and I need reliability.

I’ve bought three pairs of Chinese canbus led sidelight bulbs for my car. Every pair died in about a fortnight. I replaced them with good old-fashioned filament lamps which have lasted about a year so far. Don’t know what that says about cheap boat bulbs - possibly nothing. 

15 hours ago, WotEver said:

I’ve bought three pairs of Chinese canbus led sidelight bulbs for my car. Every pair died in about a fortnight. I replaced them with good old-fashioned filament lamps which have lasted about a year so far. Don’t know what that says about cheap boat bulbs - possibly nothing. 

My car is the same and goes through cheap bulbs like no bodies business.

The boat however doesn't.

Couldn't tell you why.