Freaky friday

bigcol

Featured Posts

Saying this, if I had seen a freaky friday on the website I wouldn't have made a phone call

So instead made the phone call, and a email I got a whopping discount anyway.

this was off an item that was already discounted due to shop show model

midland_chandlers is delighted that you're interested in this item and has sent you an offer:

You can buy this item for £252.00 ( 27% off ) excluding postage until 12:22 am on 04 October

Someone else could buy this item, so take advantage of it while you can.

Didn't expect that did I, nor would you

knock me down with a feather

col

Edited by bigcol

Here we go girls.

Get your shopping lists ready.

Screen Shot 2017-10-02 at 20.48.48.png

5 minutes ago, bigcol said:

Saying this, I did make a phone call

and I got a wiping discount anyway.

this was off an item that was already discounted due to shop show model

midland_chandlers is delighted that you're interested in this item and has sent you an offer:

You can buy this item for £252.00 ( 27% off ) excluding postage until 12:22 am on 04 October

Someone else could buy this item, so take advantage of it while you can.

col

But what is the said item?

11 hours ago, bigcol said:

Lol here we gos  :lol::lol:

A Dometic 4110, not only that, a supersonic dometic  CTS  4110

a newly born cassette toilet!!!!!!!! , still in box, With a ceramic super slide bowl!!!  

Col

:o I bought one of those and fitted it and skipped it and the 2 cassttees I had bought about a month later, maybe I should have returned it but hey ho in the skip it went and replaced with the good old c200.

49 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

:o I bought one of those and fitted it and skipped it and the 2 cassttees I had bought about a month later, maybe I should have returned it but hey ho in the skip it went and replaced with the good old c200.

I've also had one of these, when they first come out, didn't have a problem.

the seal after a time was difficult to operate after a year or so, just got a new seal.

pity you threw them, would have got good money for them on flea bay.

this is going as a second toilet on son in law,and ours project boat as a second toilet.

if it was going to be the main toilet I've had years of good use from the thetford 263 toilet.

which would be my first choice if as a main toilet.

but for £252 I'm happy, and yes if it does give me trouble it be going back to Midland chandlers

On 10/2/2017 at 18:56, rustydiver said:

It's only just come up today. Freaky Friday Don't show on my phone only on the computer. I was looking into it yesterday and it  didn't show up. 

If you are on the Bridgewater and you do buy a new hob and cooker I'd be interested in your old one for spares.  

I am in Bridgwater not on the Bridgewater. I'm quite far down in Somerset. The boat is in Gloucester. 

The hob only 3 rings work now. Out of those 3 only one is good. The oven is all or nothing. 

Its got a clean grill pan though. 

3 minutes ago, 1agos said:

Check prices though, even with the discount the oven I was looking at is cheaper else where.

....and check your bill to make sure that the discount has been applied. Last time I went there on a FF, last year, it was not until I questioned the bill.

• 2 months later...
On 02/10/2017 at 23:41, rustydiver said:

I was just looking into it as i need a new cooker.

Want a built in one to replace this and measuring the Theatford one fits. Looks like ill wait a week to save 20%IMG_3747.JPG.b699e129ef623f23c978385baf3e8965.JPG

Jee wizz can i have your old one its much cleaner than mine ??

A man in a cinema notices what looks like a mouse sitting next to him. "Are you a mouse?" asked the man, surprised. "Yes." "What are you doing at the cinema?" The mouse replied, "Well, I liked the book." 

• Greenie 1
  • Haha 1