aldi inspection camera

Dave Payne

Featured Posts

34 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

You are all lightweights!! I have had two of the shall we say rear end cameras and its nowt at all to worry about. What I can say to the uninitiated is that a cystoscopy is a very different animal :huh: and certainly is an eye watering experience :ninja:

If you haven't already come across this, for a more dramatic description of the procedure have a look at this 2007 Picolax thread.

Skip through it and read Blu-tones posts

http://singletrackworld.com/2009/02/the-picolax-thread-returns/

6 hours ago, mross said:

Is it stiff?  I hear that some cheapos are too floppy to poke round corners or into pipes.

This whole thread is turning into a scene from a Carry On film.   :D

The one I got is 'posable' so you can bend it to shape if need be. It was this one I bought:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B06XK6THB4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'll upload a video taken with it shortly. Quite good quality for the price.

Edited by ronnietucker

• 3 months later...
On 24/09/2017 at 14:55, mrsmelly said:

You are all lightweights!! I have had two of the shall we say rear end cameras and its nowt at all to worry about. What I can say to the uninitiated is that a cystoscopy is a very different animal :huh: and certainly is an eye watering experience :ninja:

Beat ya, i,ve had four !   So much for inflation, doc says its quicker to fly a camera drone up there next session. I think thats stretching things a bit far, dont you ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Irob said:

Beat ya, i,ve had four !   So much for inflation, doc says its quicker to fly a camera drone up there next session. I think thats stretching things a bit far, dont you ?

After four cameras there can't be much left to stretch.  ;)