aldi inspection camera

Dave Payne

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, WotEver said:

I’m told that it’s a very odd feeling when you have a colonoscopy and the doctor asks you if you’d like to watch the screen...

It's when he uploads it to pootube that you've got a problem

Edited by rusty69
  • Greenie 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, WotEver said:

I’m told that it’s a very odd feeling when you have a colonoscopy and the doctor asks you if you’d like to watch the screen...

I didn't really get the choice - the scren was right in front of me as I lay on my side.   It's a bit frightening when you see this huge hairy arse heading straight for you ... .

• Greenie 1

11 hours ago, dor said:

I didn't really get the choice - the scren was right in front of me as I lay on my side.   It's a bit frightening when you see this huge hairy arse heading straight for you ... .

i can totally relate, also the crippling wind afterwards too due to them blowing air in as well to keep the "pipes" open :blush:

13 hours ago, WotEver said:

Very similar for a gastroscopy, positives are its the nicer end and no air injected before the procedure :)

Edited by CV32

3 hours ago, Taslim said:

I was thinking of getting a bite of lunch but....

£12 off Fleabay gets a very serviceable endoscope that plugs into a laptop USB port.  Why pay more?

I guess so you don't have to lug your laptop around with the potential of it slipping into a watery grave, or is the flex really long?

or perhaps if you don't own a laptop?

I quite fancy some sort of inspection camera, but just can't imagine I'd get a lot of use out of it after the initial novelty wore off

2 hours ago, Hudds Lad said:

I guess so you don't have to lug your laptop around with the potential of it slipping into a watery grave, or is the flex really long?

or perhaps if you don't own a laptop?

I quite fancy some sort of inspection camera, but just can't imagine I'd get a lot of use out of it after the initial novelty wore off

Good point about 'lugging laptops' and I have an ancient lappy that is only used for the 'scope and laughing at wave forms on inverters. Like my cheap 'phone if it went for a swim it would be an annoyance, not a disaster.

Novelty value? :blush: I got a box of stuff like that.  Wana buya......? Only used twice!

Edited by Taslim
Fat fingers.

21 hours ago, mross said:

You can get a USB endoscope that plugs into a phone much cheaper.  £11 on wish.com 

Is the Aldi one colour?  £40 seems steep.

I have quite a long one.

Ooh matron!

The endoscope I mean. It was about £25 from Amazon. Waterproof too, so you can pop it in the canal to see what's happening down there. Comes with an adapter to be used in either plain USB, or mini-USB (android devices).

I can post a link if anyone is interested.

Edited by ronnietucker

On 9/22/2017 at 22:41, dor said:

You are all lightweights!! I have had two of the shall we say rear end cameras and its nowt at all to worry about. What I can say to the uninitiated is that a cystoscopy is a very different animal :huh: and certainly is an eye watering experience :ninja: