back a week

haza

Featured Posts

been back nearly a week ..i wont say im fed up but roll on april lets get out ...was out nearly 6 months ..and i got to say not a lot went wrong ...2 years back domestic alternator went .this outing starter alternator ...so over all ..i got to say all went pretty good ,,did anything go wrong with your cruise ..hope not tho

22 hours ago, haza said:

been back nearly a week ..i wont say im fed up but roll on april lets get out ...was out nearly 6 months ..and i got to say not a lot went wrong ...2 years back domestic alternator went .this outing starter alternator ...so over all ..i got to say all went pretty good ,,did anything go wrong with your cruise ..hope not tho

New batteries fitted, New Webasto fitted and New Inverter fitted then found out old inverter was ok, just the isolator switch melted, not a happy bunny.

13 hours ago, F DRAYKE said:

No will keep as spare.

Hose jumped off the water tank, emptied entire tank into bilge. No water for three days (In remote part of France where there are no water points)

Sorry, didn't mean to add this as a quote.

Edited by Bee
unwanted quote

On 17/09/2017 at 23:14, haza said:

Does this make post sense to anyone else? Been back where? 

my home is my boat ,,i should have started with .i am back at my moorings after 6 months on the canals....but maybe its me but ,but what was so hard to understand about my first thread ..,,,mind you i have been compered to chaulser for my grammer ...oh sorry ...ernie wise .this is one of the problems with dyslexia ..what i write seems fine to me ...but to others maybe not ...but i try not to let it hold me back ....