Out on the Thames from the air!

mykaskin

Featured Posts

I think videos like this are quite dangerous and risky.

You could have someone take a still and bill you £100 for being near a Thames mooring with a green and white sign. 

Great video Mike, I would be doing the same if mine hadn't drowned in Pillings Lock.

9 hours ago, MHS said:

Great video, the weather was fantastic and the river lovely and quiet. Did you film this early in the morning? 

Once those great-white-noisy-things have gone roaring past, the River is usually quiet, allowing Proper Boaters to get on with their cruising.

That's part of its charm.

Lovely video, thanks.

41 minutes ago, zenataomm said:

That was superb Mike, many thanks.

Only thing is why the music?  You had the perfect soundtrack going on in the background.

The JP2 is the only soundtrack needed.

Absolutely - one reason to have a 'proper' engine

32 minutes ago, blackrose said:

Lovely part of the river - and some people on this forum say they don't like the Thames and prefer canals! Each to their own I guess...

Shush! for heavens sake don't tell everybody - they all will want to come...

20 hours ago, zenataomm said:

That was superb Mike, many thanks.

Only thing is why the music?  You had the perfect soundtrack going on in the background.

The JP2 is the only soundtrack needed.

Hours of my JP on my other videos - please enjoy to hearts content.

Just now, zenataomm said:

Aha my friend you are supposing (incorrectly) that I haven't already, on more than many an occasion ........ but not at 500 feet.

The audio was recorded from the Ipad I was using to control the drone on top of my slide - the video from the drone is silence. Careful editing adjusting volume level has made it sound like it's at distance when the drone view was. The original audio sounds just like this video for example: 

Cheers,

Mike