Where can "Pump Out Cards" be bought?

sirweste

Featured Posts

After a snippet of info, need a pump out card as I'm full up (yummy). I cannot find anybody that sells them, the online and postage route isn't useful.

Anybody know of a seller around the Leighton Buzzard area?

Cheers

5 hours ago, sirweste said:

After a snippet of info, need a pump out card as I'm full up (yummy). I cannot find anybody that sells them, the online and postage route isn't useful.

Bear in mind that the C&RT pumpouts are often not working, usually due to someone putting something down the Elsan on the same drain.  Not ideal if you have a full tank and were relying on being able to empty it!

Are there no marinas/yards in your area if you that desperate? Must admit didn't realise a lot don't work, we purchased a card three years ago just in case and obviously never used it, good luck

On 31/08/2017 at 10:32, sirweste said:

Anybody know of a seller around the Leighton Buzzard area?

Cheers

We had a very thorough and reasonably priced pumpout a Wyvern Shipping last year.

If you come across a faulty CRT pumpout give them a ring. If it is a weekday during working hours they will have a contractor sent out to fix it. And probably give you a couple of cards as reimbursement for the time wasted.

In our experience (having come across about 10 faulty pumpouts) 90% of the time the problem is a card jammed in the card reader. The contractor takes out a card or two out of the back of the reader, and it works again. A two minute job. Unfortunately, because the contractors bill CRT a minimum charge for the visit, they usually spend the next hour or two checking other parts of the system, such as the pump and hoses and piping -- which are obviously fine.