Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Did you know Canal World is funded by our valued members? You may make a voluntary donation by clicking here

pete.i

Notifications.

Question

pete.i    83

Why am I suddenly, today, getting notifications? I religiously click the "no notifications" button when I sign in and up to today I have not had notifications. Today they have started to come into my email spam box. I have my browser set to delete cookies, as that is another way that the internet keeps tabs, otherwise I suppose I wouldn't have to keep keep saying that I don't want notifications. But I will keep clicking the no button as long as it keeps working. C'mon techs turn off notifications permanently unless we specifically ask for them. 

Ah just seen a nastily hidden little green button that says turn off or turn on notifications. Mine was green. IT IS NOT NEEDED. I tell the forum not to notify of any replies when I log on.

Edited by pete.i

1 answer to this question

Featured Posts

RichM Donate to Canal World    0

There's already a topic about this

Edit: I have just checked your notification settings and you have a lot enabled. You may wish to review these.

RichM

notifications.png