Anyone passed this boat on the L&L?

leeco

Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, Heartland said:

Is it some form of hybrid composed of Heath-Robinson sourced components?

I was told the guy who built it is from a very wealthy family and who's been disowned.

im not sure how true that is

From the BSS :

On most waterways, a BSS examination is not required in respect of any privately owned, open vessel (i.e. a vessel in which all the accommodation is completely open to the elements) if it has no domestic cooking, heating, refrigerating or lighting appliances installed and it is propelled solely by an outboard engine. The decision rests with the navigation authority that will be licensing or registering your boat.

Maybe C&RT have made it exempt from having a BSSC ?

Edited by Alan de Enfield

This was on the L&L at Burscough  year or so back. It was in much better nick then. The cabin was made entirely of drawer fronts and had an upright piano sat on the stern. At the time there was a guy, two young adult women and a couple of kids. All very happy and friendly although not giving anything away about background. The boat sat well in the water and was man powered. Never any rubbish where they moored and when they moved you couldn't tell there had been a boat there. Unlike many others who leave all kinds of rubbish.

6 minutes ago, plainsman said:

This was on the L&L at Burscough  year or so back. It was in much better nick then. The cabin was made entirely of drawer fronts and had an upright piano sat on the stern. At the time there was a guy, two young adult women and a couple of kids. All very happy and friendly although not giving anything away about background. The boat sat well in the water and was man powered. Never any rubbish where they moored and when they moved you couldn't tell there had been a boat there. Unlike many others who leave all kinds of rubbish.

I was talking to him and he seemed a nice guy. 

4 hours ago, leeco said:

I was talking to him and he seemed a nice guy. 

no reason for him not to be.

5 hours ago, Bazza954 said:

That "boat" was moored up opposite our mooring in February this year for a few days then moved on by manpower.

Floating shed.jpg

on the move.jpg

i admire him :)

4 minutes ago, alan_fincher said:

I'm, assuming it is the same one as this one we saw up there 3 yeras ago, but if so it is looking very considerably different......

IMG_6303.JPG

Looks like it 

he he must of made a few extensions 

:lol: