Enfield Z Drive

Featured Posts

Thanks for the varied reports Bizzard,

I have the Fomoco Carb fitted and running a dream since the overhaul yesterday as I've been out on the water again this morning.  It has made all the difference, quietened the engine & sounds much smoother too.

I'm going to purchase either refurb'd or new of still available, any ideas guys.

7 minutes ago, GreanneMea said:

Thanks for the varied reports Bizzard,

I have the Fomoco Carb fitted and running a dream since the overhaul yesterday as I've been out on the water again this morning.  It has made all the difference, quietened the engine & sounds much smoother too.

I'm going to purchase either refurb'd or new of still available, any ideas guys.

As i said i have a nikki replacement which is brand new old stock i bought a few years ago for mine and kept hold of as i never needed to use it .... often used as a replacement for the fomoco carb on ford crossflows used in hill climbing and grass track cars .

Rick

• 1 month later...

Propellor Information Needed Guys;

Does anyone know the 'Diameter and Pitch' for the Ford inboard engine - Enfield Z Drive, I understand the information maybe be stamped on propeller on the hub or behind the cone but the Propellor is very corroded.  It is a Left Handed Prop, I also hear there are more than one spline size [12 or 13].  Any ideas let me know.

GreanneMia

Propellor Information Needed Guys;

Does anyone know the 'Diameter and Pitch' for the Ford inboard engine - Enfield Z Drive, I understand the information maybe be stamped on propeller on the hub or behind the cone but the Propellor is very corroded.  It is a Left Handed Prop, I also hear there are more than one spline size [12 or 13].  Any ideas let me know.

GreanneMia

Thanks Alan,

I have managed to retrieve the Propeller & numbers too.  I have contacted Chris at Bob Knowles Marine for Enfield's & organising the replacement as we speak.

Greannemia

On 12/10/2017 at 09:57, X Alan W said:

Have a word with Lancing Marine Think they are in the Shoreham area on the dreaded computer There is another guy who used to be the go to Enfield guy Bob Knowles ?but no idea if he's still operating