CRT sites down?

MtB

Featured Posts

I've been unable to access either canalrivertrust.org.uk or watersidemoorings.com today, or yesterday evening. I'm getting a 'site down for essential maintenance' message. 

It's been going on rather a long time now so I'm wondering if its me, not CRT. 

From yesterday's Boaters Update:

• We'll be undertaking essential website maintenance between 5pm Friday 11 August and 3pm Sunday 13 August. Some sections and features of the website will be unavailable or intermittent during this period but we’ll do our best to keep downtime to an absolute minimum. Please note that this includes the boat licensing portal. We're sorry for any inconvenience caused!

6 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Ok thanks! It's just come back on for me too. Now I can get on with buying a licence...

Oh dammit.

https://licensing.canalrivertrust.org.uk/Account/SignIn 

still not working....

If you go to the main site and navigate from there, the login appears to work, not sure that is for licensing though 

Edited by rusty69

24 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

If you go to the main site and navigate from there, the login appears to work, not sure that is for licensing though 

Thanks.

That's exactly what I'm doing though and I'm getting the maintenance message on the link still. I guess the site is back up but there is some caching going on somewhere in between me and it.

4 hours ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

I've been unable to access either canalrivertrust.org.uk or watersidemoorings.com today, or yesterday evening. I'm getting a 'site down for essential maintenance' message. 

It's been going on rather a long time now so I'm wondering if its me, not CRT. 

CRT cannot win.  They are constantly criticised for lack of essential maintenance.  :)

• Greenie 1
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1

On 12/08/2017 at 15:04, mango said:

CRT cannot win.  They are constantly criticised for lack of essential maintenance.  :)

I wasn't criticising, I was just asking! I have no problem with them maintaining their sites. 

On 12/08/2017 at 18:13, rusty69 said:

I am a poet, but you knew that. 

Poets day is my favourite day of the week! 

You're a poet and didn't know it... as we used to delight in chanting if someone said something accidentally rhyming when we was brats. Never hear that these days. 

Anyway Poets day reminds me of when I works in an office. People who worked overtime were always negotiating days off in lieu.

I didn't care where they went for their day off, although the fishing there was reputedly very good. 

4 hours ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

I wasn't criticising, I was just asking! I have no problem with them maintaining their sites. 

Sorry.  My humour is not to current standards but hopefully not immediately dangerous.