The Long Game

Heffalump

Featured Posts

About 10 years ago, after a couple of NB holidays, I started work with a hire fleet as I wanted something more than standing behind the bar at a golf club.  I thoroughly enjoyed it and caught the NB bug.

Next week I will be finally sending in an application for a marine mortgage, with the intention of buying a liveaboard with my fiancee.

There's not really much point to this thread, I'm just excited.  I shall probably enlist the help of the forum in looking for boats if I am successful, as we're looking for a diamond in the rough at the bottom end of the market.  If it's declined I'll probably just sulk for a while :)

• Happy 1

1 hour ago, tree monkey said:

Now thats exciting,  good luck

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Meanderingviking said:

Takes me back to when we part paid and part financed our boat, before having her built. It was so exciting and the anticipation immense. Best of luck :boat:

Very exciting, I've just got everything crossed now!  Waiting for some more of my financial history to arrive in the post next week before I apply.

Just now, Laurie.Booth said:

Go for it

:)

Thanks Laurie, there was a long discussion with lots of lists that lead to this.  Plus 10 years of pining :)

• Happy 1