Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
junior

A sad day.

Featured Posts

junior    442

...

Mods can delete this if they want as for some reason photobucket says i have to 'upgrade to 3rd party host'. 

Post is useless without photo.

Edited by junior

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You will find if you used them to host

photos previously on here (and elsewhere) that all

your photos have now vanished leaving a gap in your

posts....also same with Tinypic (which I believe is from

photobucket too).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
junior    442

Tried that. Says file to big or something like that. Don't tell me how to sort that problem because it's now strayed into can't be arsed territory  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nicknorman    1,925

Max file size is 7mb which is quite big - plenty big enough for a web picture - but not as big as a modern high resolution camera picture.

Edited by nicknorman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The resolution can easily be reduced using a picture managing programme, the one that came with my old Fuji camera works fine.

Edited by David Schweizer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mrsmelly Contributor    1,170
33 minutes ago, David Schweizer said:

The resolution can easily be reduced using a picture managing programme, the one that came with my old Fuji camera works fine.

Will that work with my Pentax M.E super?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jim Riley    52

Photo gallery on win 10 has the tools to resize pics. For more adventurous editing try The Gimp, free to download and use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AllanC    25
40 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

Will that work with my Pentax M.E super?

Yes, it will work with any old camera. 

Just take a photo of it with your phone, download it to your comp and resize the piccy with any photo resizer, and you have a lower resolution photo of your Pentax M.E Super.

What good that will do you I don't know.:giggles:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mrsmelly Contributor    1,170
2 minutes ago, AllanC said:

Yes, it will work with any old camera. 

Just take a photo of it with your phone, download it to your comp and resize the piccy with any photo resizer, and you have a lower resolution photo of your Pentax M.E Super.

What good that will do you I don't know.:giggles:

Ha bloomin ha :P well actualy my fone will take pictures but I don't have a 12 year old onboard to show me what a " photo resizer " is or what mr resolution is or indeed how the said foto would mysteriously jum onto my pooter screen :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AllanC    25

 

20 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

Ha bloomin ha :P well actualy my fone will take pictures but I don't have a 12 year old onboard to show me what a " photo resizer " is or what mr resolution is or indeed how the said foto would mysteriously jum onto my pooter screen :D

Instant photo resizer. Guaranteed to work with any old camera.

 

scissors.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
matty40s    1,246
2 hours ago, Jim Riley said:

Photo gallery on win 10 has the tools to resize pics. For more adventurous editing try The Gimp, free to download and use.

You don't have to wear a gimp suit to use this Tim:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NickF    47
8 hours ago, 8 Hairy Feet said:

You will find if you used them to host

photos previously on here (and elsewhere) that all

your photos have now vanished leaving a gap in your

posts....also same with Tinypic (which I believe is from

photobucket too).

Strange, mine haven't dissapeared, I just checked out a post from a few years ago

and the photo is still there (from photobucket) may be it will be culled soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Heffalump    45

I've been looking through a lot of old threads recently, and find myself frustrated because the pictures were all hosted on photobucket and I can't see them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sharpness Contributor    12

Rightly or wrongly, yesterday, in my technical ignorance when I wanted to include a picture in the post about old dogs I just copied & pasted, worked a treat & easy peasy though I have used photobucket in the past.

Steve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GoodGurl    149

i also used photobucket to host pictures for my blog, my blog is now useless without them :(  blogspot.co.uk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you take a pic on your phone and it's over the size allowed usually you can resize it easily by editing it (option usually appears below your pic when you look in your gallery of phone pics).

Just trim the picture a little around the edges and that does the trick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/08/2017 at 20:05, Peter-Bullfinch said:

If you take a pic on your phone and it's over the size allowed usually you can resize it easily by editing it (option usually appears below your pic when you look in your gallery of phone pics).

Just trim the picture a little around the edges and that does the trick.

 

That's missing the point. Junior is cross about it and wanted to have a little moan.

As he says in post 5, he isn't looking for answers, he's in CBA territory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tree monkey    299

Ohhh it worked.

Storm Doris and some unidentified fungi plus a dodgy union at the base.

The thing apparently had been looking dodgy for ages

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×