Oil Boat

Pennine

Featured Posts

Does anyone happen to know the website address of the Oil Boat, the one that collects old used oil. Passed him on the B'ham & Fazeley a few days ago, but didn't make a note of the website. Googling turns up nothing either.

Many thanks MHS, just what I was looking for.

He does dispose of old oil, but it is none too clear whether this is a free service to boaters, although I do get the impression that it is. There is an email address on his website, so an enquiry should clarify.

2 hours ago, Pennine said:

Many thanks MHS, just what I was looking for.

He does dispose of old oil, but it is none too clear whether this is a free service to boaters, although I do get the impression that it is. There is an email address on his website, so an enquiry should clarify.

I think it implied on his boat that it was free. Can you please let us know his response. 

6 minutes ago, Rob-M said:

I'm pretty certain when I passed the oil boat his sign said free oil disposal.

If that's the case then man needs to be applauded,  much needed service. Will bear in mind for next service job happy to support those that support us.