Ignore list not working

Featured Posts

Just now, zigspider said:

I have several members on my ignore list, which has been fine, however, now it doesn't appear to be working, those on the list are showing posts, which I don't want to read . Is this a known issue ?

Sorry, am i one of them. Maybe the new theme update again? 

1 hour ago, zigspider said:

You certainly are not one of them.. Wouldn't surprise me if it's something to do with the update..

The theme should have no bearing on this.

Please can you PM me the name of the individual you have ignored and a link to a topic where you can see it along with your consent for me to login to your account and I will have a look. You do not need to provide your password.

Cheers

RichM

On 05/08/2017 at 23:08, RichM said:

The theme should have no bearing on this.

Please can you PM me the name of the individual you have ignored and a link to a topic where you can see it along with your consent for me to login to your account and I will have a look. You do not need to provide your password.

Cheers

RichM

pm'd you the same day. No reply as yet. Have you had a look into this yet ? I can't believe I'm the only one to have this issue, unless nobody ignores anyone anymore.