12v fridge

Mark123

Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, Mark123 said:

Does anyone no why my frigedare fridge has a red light that has come on any advice thanks 

What is happening to the English language? Do people really not know the difference between know and no, or is it that they just can't be bothered?

Hi 

once our 12v fridge started doing this we tried everything to fix it

counting flashes....... seemed random to us

checked wiring etc ........ everything was fine

increased the airflow round it....... nothing doing

we had new batteries and a good charging regime plus it was doing it when the batteries where hooked up to a battery charger

so in the end we saved a lot of money by buying a mains fridge and running it from the landline or the inverter .... problem solved :)

I think the other make of compressor also uses the Danfoss flash/beep codes.

Low voltage (groups of three flashes) may not mean discharged batteries. In fact I suspect in many cases  it relates to undersized wiring and poor connections as Tizzy said.

I don't think I have seen a Frigidaire cabinet used on a UK 12V compressor fridge and the OP makes it sound as if the light does not flash. Could this be a mains fridge run via a possibly hidden inverter?

2 hours ago, blackrose said:

What is happening to the English language? Do people really not know the difference between know and no, or is it that they just can't be bothered?

not shore weather your been to fussy or theres a reel problem,

• Greenie 1