History from the air

mykaskin

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Dave Payne said:

Drone?

Wait for the moaners.

For me it's that it's done by a drone, it's that the camera work is amateur by it doesn't feel right for something that is flying and feels very unnatural. 

• 1 month later...

I like that the sound is kept with the boat and/or the choice to overlay with well chosen music... I watch a lot of drone footage and even had a fair few goes with a friends DJI. It's not easy to make it look good and I have to say hats off to Mike for doing it as no one else's video work on the narrowboat scene is coming close to how good this looks and sounds. I admit I'm a fan of his You Tube work and luckily for me met him briefly at Alvecote via my friends (who were moored just outside the Sam Barlow during all the REALLY LOUD fun) he was extremely modest about what he does. I also got to see Victoria in real life for the first time. My wife referred to it as my 'girly moment' :D

His latest video is probably my new favourite. The fact that he was steering the boat and in control of the drone is impressive. The end with the wonderful sound of that JP winding down is a nice touch...  Sorry Mike if you read this... I hope you don't mind me saying all this :)

• Greenie 1