Idiots

Sanddancer

Featured Posts

43 minutes ago, Starcoaster said:

Puppy black toy falling axiom President Trump, bar rocking orange squash fields of trees onion sandwich?

Blatantly goose diesel global warming!

FFS, melting donkey, pallet fence Dulux? Yes.

Couldn't agree more, like reading a trump tweet

• Greenie 1

17 hours ago, Sanddancer said:

How many idiots that never move thier boats and stay in same place all the time that think they've bought that stretch of the cut do toy know?

Chesterfield canal 

Blue grass for instance

You need to watch what you smoke, that blue grass plays hell with your syntax!

In answer to the OP.

i think there are many many people who overstay on their boats and enforcement hasn't moved them on or they have permission due to medical issues of boat difficulties.

i not convince they think they own that particular stretch of waterway,but circumstances can sometimes give that impression.

This situation used to annoy me a little but I've grown to accept it. In my view,not really playing the game,but playing the system.

if the OPer feels really strongly about this, report the offending boat(s) to the gestapo.

l remember being told off for cruising past Blue Grass one winters day when the canal was frozen. It was very thin ice, the kind of ice you can p#ss through, but they wanted to know if I had good insurance!  I replied yes, as I'd just had a hull survey but I doubt they had if that that much ice was a problem. 

They're alright really and do actually  go off cruising for months at a time. 

20 hours ago, Sanddancer said:

How many idiots that never move thier boats and stay in same place all the time that think they've bought that stretch of the cut do toy know?

Chesterfield canal 

Blue grass for instance

Who the blooimn eck is " toy " I don't know him/her? are they boaters? and why don't you ask them if you can find them?

33 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

Who the blooimn eck is " toy " I don't know him/her? are they boaters? and why don't you ask them if you can find them?

Partysaurus looks like he may know blue grass and with his penchant for  "colour change fun zones" there's a good chance he might know other types of grass also. 

Holiday-Gift-Preview-2012-Partysaurus-Rex-Back-Packaging-1024x682.jpg

Edited by reg

• 4 weeks later...

Irritating isnt it ?  The ones that bug me are the boaters who moor up on narrow bends or very close to bridge holes, and there,s plenty out there.  Now take the wide beam 'Whisperer'  moored close to the A45 north of Braunston, just behind the burned out now abandoned sunken hull. Its the absolutely narrowest part of the cut in that very restricted area. Whisperer looks semi permently  moored there, no one at home. Squeezed through just the other day, good job it was raining and traffic was light or this would cause chaos. The CRT are also guilty of not cutting back the trees on the offside bank and not removing the sunken wreck.  theres a few cut off tree stumps at hull and cabin level ready to gouge off your new paint. Come on mate, think about you,re mooring and the affect on others please. The cut is much wider just a few hundred metres north, is it too much to ask ?

25 minutes ago, Irob said:

Irritating isnt it ?  The ones that bug me are the boaters who moor up on narrow bends or very close to bridge holes, and there,s plenty out there.  Now take the wide beam 'Whisperer'  moored close to the A45 north of Braunston, just behind the burned out now abandoned sunken hull. Its the absolutely narrowest part of the cut in that very restricted area. Whisperer looks semi permently  moored there, no one at home. Squeezed through just the other day, good job it was raining and traffic was light or this would cause chaos. The CRT are also guilty of not cutting back the trees on the offside bank and not removing the sunken wreck.  theres a few cut off tree stumps at hull and cabin level ready to gouge off your new paint. Come on mate, think about you,re mooring and the affect on others please. The cut is much wider just a few hundred metres north, is it too much to ask ?

Don't you know owning a widebeam absolves you of all sense when mooring? 

56 minutes ago, Irob said:

His first mistake is mooring on a narrow canal with a wide beam boat. Please don't encourage them to stray further down it! :)

On the bright side, I understand CRT have a lot of tree cutting back work planned for the northern Oxford this winter.

On 27/07/2017 at 19:11, WotEver said:

We've recently realised that it's the Lactulose that's causing that. 

Watched a programme last night which covered the wind problem....... it appears that a daily spoonful of saurcraut will stop you farting

Edited by Dyertribe
Spelling

1 hour ago, Dyertribe said:

Watched a programme last night which covered the wind problem....... it appears that a daily spoonful of saurcraut will stop you farting

Herr Flick is a pretty sour Kraut...

So's Angela Merkel come to think of it.