Frouds Bridge Marina

Domino_2

Featured Posts

I know that Frouds bridge marina has recently been sold, and a friend told me he saw a poster at Crick from Castle Marinas saying that they had acquired the marina.  However Castle Marina's website doesn't mention anything about Frouds Bridge and my emails to them have gone unanswered.  Frouds Bridge no longer have a website.

Does anyone know whats going on?

We enquired about winter moorings and were told castle were acquiring the site, a friend has informed me that is now not the case . Dont know any more than that.  

Edited by Bunny
spelling

I liked Frouds - moored there for 5 years before we went mobile. Nice manager couple Mick and Sue. Good luck to them. There used to be a carp as big as a suitcase that lived in the marina, occasionally it would surface by the boat and it was like that bit in Jaws where the next line is 'We're gonna need a bigger boat' (well a bit like it, in a sort of canal sized way). 

We visited frouds bridge recently to look at a boat for sale a pinder but it was not for us....spoke to the lady who works in reception for hours. Very friendly and we wish we could moor tgeir but as we want a wide beam its not possible