EA Requirements

Old Son

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Old Son said:

I am cruising on the Thames at the end of this month and will buy my monthly licence at Teddington. 

Will I need my BSS and my insurance documents to show before they will sell me a license?

Thanks

Never been asked for any documentation. On the form you declare that you have insurance and BSS, so other then your name and address antdthe boats CRT index nmber that is it, except for payment of course.

8 hours ago, john6767 said:

Never been asked for any documentation. On the form you declare that you have insurance and BSS, so other then your name and address antdthe boats CRT index nmber that is it, except for payment of course.

I was all ready to show my BSS & insurance when we brought our visitor licence earlier in the year but they weren't even mentioned in passing....they didn't even check the CRT licence...it's just a paper form so there's not even a database cross check.