Address for doctor and such-like when CCing, and even moorings

sal garfi

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Murflynn said:

fine, but you need to apply to the local council where you are resident.

It would appear that providing you choose a local authority which is part of the scheme you can apply on line via Concessioncards.  So presumably you could do it through whoever you use for your post code on documents which require a land address.  Assuming of course they are part of the scheme.

Being dual nationality, I have both Scottish and English bus passes. :) Didn't help on my trip up the Llangollen. :(

Long past any of these ages of eligibility, so can't remember when I got them.

One difference with the Scottish pass ('Saltire Card' it says on mine) is that you can use it any time, not just after 9.30AM, which is fortunate, as the only bus of the day from Jedburgh down to Englandshire is at 9.10AM.......

2 hours ago, Mac of Cygnet said:

Being dual nationality, I have both Scottish and English bus passes. :) Didn't help on my trip up the Llangollen. :(

Long past any of these ages of eligibility, so can't remember when I got them.

One difference with the Scottish pass ('Saltire Card' it says on mine) is that you can use it any time, not just after 9.30AM, which is fortunate, as the only bus of the day from Jedburgh down to Englandshire is at 9.10AM.......

Surely it is a question of residence rather than nationality or are you asked your nationality in Scotland when applying?

EDIT: To add both schemes do say resident in the country.

Edited by Jerra