Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
mac1

leicester line fuel

Featured Posts

we are currently on the leicester line does anyone know if a fuel boat is around, Yelvertoft marinas pump not working, Crick very expensive. oh heck wev'e passed those.

many thanks 

Debdale wharf does fuel and isn't too badly priced. Which way are you heading?

Up the Welford Arm, North Kilworth boatyard, market Harborough basin, Debdale, then nothing until Sileby I think.

Does price really come into it ?

If you ain't got it and someone else has, you pay his asking price, or walk to the nearest garage carrying your Jerry-Can.

The op didn't say they won't pay the price, the have PASSED them, not helpful with a petty answer.

15 minutes ago, oats said:

The op didn't say they won't pay the price, the have PASSED them, not helpful with a petty answer.

And of course there is nowhere to wind and go back (is there ?)

The only fuel boat that covers that stretch is Mark on Callisto , but I havnt had a text from him in ages so not sure he is on his rounds at the mo

have missed the fuel boat by about a week(contacted them today).  i know that there are boatyards , marinas etc i can get fuel from but i try to use the fuel boats whenever i can.............use it or lose it, noticed on the fuel boat site quite a few no longer trading. so will fill up at next terra firma fuel point. many thanks peeps.xx

On 19/05/2017 at 19:34, oats said:

They didn't suggest that either THE REQUEST WAS ABOUT FUEL BOATS IN THE AREA.

Maybe some of us that moor around here know that there isn't a fuel boat about at the moment....hence trying to be helpful with other suggestions.