New Islington Marina

DeanS

Featured Posts

• 2 months later...
12 minutes ago, Pie Eater said:

Just seen it on the Manchester Evening News that the marina has been given a reprieve and that boaters can stay ufn.

I thought the original deadline for quitting was next Tuesday,1st August? A reprieve now is probably a bit late as many customers will have already made other arrangements and cleared off. The cynic in me says that was/is the plan.....

1 minute ago, billh said:

I thought the original deadline for quitting was next Tuesday,1st August? A reprieve now is probably a bit late as many customers will have already made other arrangements and cleared off. The cynic in me says that was/is the plan.....

I suppose the moorings will not be charged at a higher rate anyime soon either :rolleyes:

40 minutes ago, billh said:

My understanding is that the original deadline was the end of August and when I was there last week it looked pretty full to me. Dean will no doubt be along with an update soon. Good news about the reprieve.