Lister TS2 Air Filter query

richardofaccrington

Featured Posts

Can anyone help me source a decent replacement air filter for my Lister TS2, which has a round flat air cleaner box a bit like a frying pan in shape. the old filter element is a strip of black foam between two metal mesh rings. size is 75mm high or 3 inch, 160mm outside diameter (6 .1/4 inch), and 110mm inside diameter (4.1/4 inch).

Suggestions please.

5 minutes ago, richardofaccrington said:

Can anyone help me source a decent replacement air filter for my Lister TS2, which has a round flat air cleaner box a bit like a frying pan in shape. the old filter element is a strip of black foam between two metal mesh rings. size is 75mm high or 3 inch, 160mm outside diameter (6 .1/4 inch), and 110mm inside diameter (4.1/4 inch).

Suggestions please.

RLWP a member of this forum is yer man. Send him a pm and he will sort you out. ( In a nice way that is )

Thanks very much for the rapid response. Am I allowed to extend the enquiry by asking about an exhaust flange and gasket for the same Lister TS2. the attached photo shows the exhaust flange coming off the manifold, facing sternwards. The silencer assembly has 1.1/2" flexible pipe with   two bolt flange attached with U bolts. (see second photo attached) any sources for these items would be most appreciated.

DSC_0402.jpg

DSC_0403.jpg

The gasket.

The gasket is 366-01287

The filter is probably 366-07188. What you describe doesn't sound like an oil bath or one of the big, cyclonic filters

I'm not sure what you need for the rest of the exhaust. It looks like a pretty standard outlet with the pipe stuffed up a bit of flexible tube and jubilee clipped in place

Richard

Edited by RLWP