Are our posts interfered with?

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, gigoguy said:

I have never been on this or any other canal forum site under this name or any other at any time. I don't know what is meant by 'hiding under the bridge'. My profile is basic but accurate and I've only been on a week so give me chance.

As for being drawn I have neither drawn you or anyone else into anything. I asked if it was acceptable for moderators to censor perfectly legitimate posts just because they disagree with them.

Instead of arguing for or against you have done exactly the same as the mod and attacked me personally. 

I think I know what you're answer to the question is

Ok so I'm sure everyone posted with the best of intentions but it looks like this one went down quickly and has run its course. 

In response to the initial question; You should receive some form of notification if a change was made to your account or to any content you have submitted. If you think there's something we could have done better or if you have any other feedback, please let us know. You can submit a contact request on the page linked here.

Cheers

RichM

58 minutes ago, RichM said:

In response to the initial question; You should receive some form of notification if a change was made to your account or to any content you have submitted. If you think there's something we could have done better or if you have any other feedback, please let us know. You can submit a contact request on the page linked here.

Cheers

RichM

Thanks Rich 

As said, if you have a concern as to how a member of moderator staff has acted, this will be looked into with the appropriate level of seriousness.

Daniel

Site Owner